Professional Qualification :
MBBS, Government Medical College, Jammu. MS(Ophthalmology), PGI Chandigarh. FVRS & FCRS - Super Specialization in Vitreoretina& Cataract, SSNC MP (World’s Largest Eye Hospital). Certified in Pre-Hospital Trauma, The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh (Scotland). Diploma in Mental Health NIMHANS, Bangalore.
Work Experience :
15 Years’ Experience in Patient Care with 12 Years of rich experience in Ophthalmology and has performed more than 12,000 eye surgeries (2000+ Retina surgeries). Specialist in Sutureless(stitch-less) Retinal detachment surgery, 27-GaugeMicroscopic diabetic vitrectomy, Macular hole surgery, retinatransplant (large macular holes),complicated cataract surgerieswith sutureless SFIOL and Internal refixation of subluxated (Dislocated) lenses.
- Currently, Sr. Retina Consultant in SGHS Mohali since last 4 Years.
- Retina and Phaco Consultant in SSNC, MP for 2 years.
- Trainer of Retinasurgery for fellows and instructor for Phaco development program conducted by Alconat SSNC, MP.
- Sr. Resident Surgeon in Retina Department, SSNC for 3 years.
- Resident in PGI Chandigarh for 3 years.
- Medical Officer inJ&K Govt Health Services for 2 Years.
- Publications in various renowned national and international journal in areas of his special interest as ‘Fuch’s uveitis’ in Ocular Immunology and Inflammation and ‘Retinoblastoma’ in European Journal of Ophthalmology, ‘use of zivaflibercept’ in IJOetc.
- One of the few surgeons performing “Autologous Retina graft” in North India.
- Awarded by NZOS forChallenging casemanagement in refractory macular hole.
- Guest lecturerfor 1stAIOS Post Graduate Refresher Course in Ophthalmology 2014.
- Guest speaker in Rewa Ophthalmological society on Endophthalmitis.
- Research work in Correlation of Clinical and Histopathological Features with Outcome in advanced Retinoblastoma treated with Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy.
- Chapter on Endophthalmitisfor MP state review book.
- Awarded for Best Video on” Management of Traumatic Iridodialysiswith subluxatedCataract and Vitreous haemorrhage” in MPSOS 2014.
- Presented multiple papers in national and international conferences as International conference on Uveitis IOIS at Goa in 2011, and ARVO 2014 on IOP changes with Multiple Bevacizumab injections, MPSOS at Ujjain in 2015, workshop in Electrophysiology at iCare Eye hospital, Noida in 2016.
- Attended conference as invited Faculty in VRSI 2014 at Agra and VRSI 2015 at Cochin.
|Monday||09:00 am To 04:00 pm||Mohali|
|Tuesday||09:00 am To 04:00 pm||Mohali|
|Wednesday||09:00 am To 04:00 pm||Mohali|
|Thursday||09:00 am To 04:00 pm||Mohali|
|Friday||09:00 am To 04:00 pm||Mohali|
|Saturday||09:00 am To 04:00 pm||Mohali|