Root Canal Treatment involves removing the infected pulp from inside, cleaning the tooth, and sealing the structures using fillings. After this, comes the step of placing the crown on the tooth. However, it is not all! The person undergoing this treatment needs to take some extra care after that. Eating is one of the essential things to be taken care of.
Luckily, Here Is A List Of Eatables That You Need To Avoid:
- Seeds and Nuts, such as Almonds
- Crunchy Vegetables, such as Carrots, Pears, and Apples
- Burgers or Steak that has a thick layer of meat
- Sweets and Candies
- Fizzy Drinks, Canned Juices, and Alcohol
Apart from these not-to-have foods, there are many other things that you will have to take care of. Here are some of the tips:
- The process can lead to swelling, and for it, you can use icepacks on your cheeks.
- Sweet lover? Guess what? Plain ice cream without any dry fruit can work to help you relieve pain and swelling.
- You can rinse your mouth using salt water (Lukewarm) to get relief from discomfort. Now, it is about what all you can consume:
- Vegetables and Fruits that are soft
- Frozen Yogurt
- Fruit Smoothies, Shakes, Fruit Juice
- Pancakes, Cooked Rice, Custard, Cheese
- Pasta, Scrambled egg, Lentils, and Beans
- Soft Cereals
Can you smile or laugh with pain in your teeth? Definitely not! Any dental problem cannot heal on its own, it needs you to visit a doctor. Even if it is a small cavity, you need to go and consult dental care. To learn more about normal dental care, after treatment care, or any other problem, get in touch with the best dental care centre around you.