- Won the Best Paper Award in the ‘Junior Consultant Award Paper Presentation Session’ during the ‘2nd Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery’ held at PGIMER, Chandigarh from 29th to 31st October 2015.
- Won gold medal in the ‘National PG Quiz Competition’ during the ‘64th Annual Conference of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOICON 2012)’ held at Allahabad from 4th to 7th January 2012. Papers Published :
- Mehan R, Rupa V, Lukka VK, Ahmed M, Moses V, Shyam Kumar NK. Association between vascular supply, stage and tumour size of juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2016 Jun 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Mehan R, Varghese L, Kurien R, Jeyaseelan V, Rupa V. Is nasal packing essential after functional endoscopic sinus surgery? A randomized, controlled trial. Clin Rhinol An Int J (Accepted for publication)
- Varghese L, Mehan R, Lukka V, Mukhopadhyay S (2016) Solitary Fibrous Tumour: An Unusual Nasal Cavity Tumour. J Clin Case Rep 6: 824. doi:10.4172/2165-7920.1000824
- Sharma K, Mehan R, Arora A. Clinico-audio-radiological and operative evaluation of otitis media with effusion. Indian J Otol 2015;21:174-8.
Professional Qualification :
MBBS, MS (ENT) Fellowship in Rhinology (CMC, Vellore)
Work Experience :
- Worked As A Senior Resident (ENT) at Army College of Medical Sciences and Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt.
- Worked As A Post Doctoral Fellow (Rhinology) At Christian Medical College, Vellore