Professional Qualification :
MBBS MS (Gen Surgery) MCh (Urology)
Work Experience :
- Former Associate Consultant – Department of Urology, Uro-Oncology, Robotic Surgery and Renal Transplant, Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Andrologist at Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket and Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
- Dr. Karamveer Sabharwal is a practicing Urologist and Andrologist, specialising in minimally invasive Keyhole and Laparoscopic Surgery. He has undergone specialized training in Renal Transplant, Endo-Urology, Laparoscopy, Reproductive and Paediatric Uro-surgery at prestigious institutes.
- He has presented many scientific papers and orations at various National and International Conferences.
Fellowship Achievements Awards :
- Best Paper Award : (International Conference)
- Correlation of Severity of Penile Torsion with type of Hypospadias and Ventral Penile Curvature
- Karamveer Sabharwal, Amilal Bhat, Mahakshit Bhat, Manish Singla, Ravi Upadhyay, Vinay Kumar
- At INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP-CUM-SYMPOSIUM ON PAEDIATRIC UROLOGY – Joint meeting of ISPU, ASPU, IAPS Paediatric Urology Chapter & IAPS Delhi Chapter on August 29-31, 2013 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- PG QUIZ 3RD PRIZE - at NZUSICON 2012, Jammu
- Awarded at NZUSICON 2013 at PGI, Chandigarh Memberships :
- Urological Society of India (USI)
- North Zone - Urological Society of India (NZUSI)
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT)