Professional Qualification :
MBBS from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. DNB (Pathology) from National Institute of Pathology (ICMR), Safdarjung hospital campus, New Delhi
Work Experience :
- Consultant Pathology at Ivy Hospital, Mohali
- Consultant Pathology at SRL, Chandigarh.
- Was recruited in PCMS (June 2014 batch) as specialist MO Pathology after securing 1st position on general merit.
- Did SR ship from SDMH hospital, Jaipur.
- Editor in chief to the book "Pathology Residency Made Easy"
- Was selected as regional representative of Chandigarh-Mohali-Panchkula Pathologists in national pathology conference FOPPCON in Jaipur in Feb'2019.
- Did training in surgical and molecular pathology from Tata memorial hospital, Mumbai in September-October 2018.
- Did NABL internal auditor’s course in 2013 and updated in 2015.
- Was ranked 1st on general merit as specialist MO (Pathology) in PCMS June 2014 batch.
- Active as a speaker in pathology conferences & Public health speaker.
- Authored various publications in both national and international pubmed indexed journals.
- Did paper and poster presentations in various national level and international level conferences.
- Was awarded administratorship in group “Pathology for post-graduate” on fb after substantial contributions in many online pathology groups.