Professional Qualification :
M.B.B.S. (S.P. Medical College, Bikaner (Raj) .) M.S. (Ophth.), (Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana).
Work Experience :
- Senior Resident in PGI -3 Years.
- Chief Ophthalmology Surgeon at Frances Newton Hospital Ferozepur.
- Currently working as Senior Ophthalmologist at Sri Guru Har Krishan Charitable Eye Hospital, Sohana.
- Experience of more than 30 Years in Ophthalmology field
- Phaco Surgery Fellowship in New Jersy USA.
- LASIK Surgery Fellowship in USA.
- He has written many publications.
- Like “Post operative complications of Intra Ocular Lens Implantation in patients with Fuch’s Heterochromic Uveitis”.
- Recipient of Education Award from American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Life Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology. Experience of performing more than 30,000 Surgeries including Phaco, LASIK, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries.
- Conducted Phaco Training Fellowship in Sohana as Instructor.
- Recognized as corneal surgeon from Punjab Government to Conduct Corneal Transplantation.