Professional Qualification :
MD (Grant Medical College, Mumbai-2010-2013), DNB, registered with the Medical council of India. (MCI-13/14449) Specialty certificate, Dermatology (RCP, London) Fellowship in dermatosurgery and hair transplant.
Work Experience :
- Good clinical acumen in management of patients with dermatological ailments on an outpatient and an inpatient basis. Teaching is a passion and have trained 6 batches of post graduate students along with MBBS, nursing and dental students.
- Special interest in dermatosurgery - scar revision, excision (sebaceous cyst, naevi, lipomas, scars), ear lobe repair, nail surgeries, vitiligo surgeries, wound management (PRF) and PRP for facelift, alopecia, non healing ulcers and acne scars.
- Lasers used on a regular basis for hair removal (diode, long pulse Nd YAG and IPL), pigment and tattoo lasers (Q-switch ND YAG), ablative and non ablative lasers (CO2 and Erb-Yag laser).
- Experienced in using fillers, botulinum toxin, chemical peels, facial threads, mesotherapy, subcission, microneedling, electrocautery, radiofrequency along with monopolar and bipolar RF based devices like Intragen and Endymed and phototherapy.
- Assistant editor: Clinical Dermatology- Textbook, author of 9 chapters in different textbooks of dermatology with multiple international and national paper publications.
- Cosmetic Surgery Forum Fellow Grant, Nevada, Las Vegas, Dec 2018
- Travel Scholarship to International Summer Academy, Munich, July 2017
- E scholarship, WCOCD, Bangalore 2017
- Global education award and scholarship, ICD, 2013
- MBBS: Gold Medalist, 2nd MBBS and 3rd MBBS: 2months ICMR research project for Short term student scholarship.